Saturday, November 7, 2009

online homework

Alright, I know that online homework is probably a teachers best friend nowadays. No more grading papers by hand. No printing out assignments and all that other bullshit.

But I am thoroughly fed up with doing two hours of homework and then checking the next day, only to find non of it was recorded. How do you prove that?! There's no paper trail. It's not like I turned it in and got a shit grade. I did it and got full credit and now have to start all over!

And if you've ever used an online homework site you know exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe I'm just an analog boy living in a digital world, and I sound like someone's grandpa right now but seriously...fuck online homework.

In other news...If you like Sufjan stevens and hip-hop, you should go check out this free remix album from TOR:

http://www.illinoize.biz/

It's got some good tracks with some awesome artists.

turnin twenty two in twenty days...

1 comment:

chelsea said...

go analogue baby, you're so post-modern.