Wednesday, October 29, 2008

fuck best buy!

So i woke up super fucking early today to go pick up my Forgive Durden CD which was supposed to come out today!  I get there with my five dollar off coupon in hand overly ecstatic to have this masterpiece in my hands, and the goddamn CD was no where to be found!  So I asked the retards who work there if they could tell me when they would have it in and of courseI got the, I have no idea guy who had all the polite questions, "can I help you find anything?", but none of the answers I wanted.

Needless to say, i was in a horrible mood for a couple hours until my mom made some toquitos to calm me down.  Now I just have to sit and wait until it the bastard store gets my CD in.  
Not much else to talk about except for i saw my little brother call my mom a bitch today.  I wanted to throw him through a wall but in my current condition, he would just laugh his ass off at me chasing him on crutches. So i ended up just yelling from my bed, "Watch your fucking mouth!"  I don't know how effective it was cause they kept screaming at each other. 

I remember calling my mom a bitch to her face.  It only happened once because i thought she was going to rip my throat out.  Once i saw her face, i ran.  So when my brother did it, i was surprised at the lack of fear in my brothers eyes. Either my mom's slacking in her parental abilities or i was just a pussy when i was his age.  Probably the later.

I'm out

- Skills



1 comment:

Ron Howard said...

Shoulda pre-ordered! I got mine on a couple of days ago. It rocks.