Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clive

Where the hell did you go?! I have owned the same Clive backpack since ninth grade and i wouldn't sell it for a thousand dollars. It is the most comfortable, spacious, rugged and versatile backpack I've ever owned. Unfortunately Clive went out of business or dropped out of the game completely because they have no website and stopped selling skate bags a long time ago.  I have been on a mission these last few years to hunt down and purchase any and all bags that are close to my model. Here it is (It's the one on the right, and I've got it in black) :


If anyone you know has one of these backpacks, steal it from them and i will reward you handsomely. That's a fact.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel man...ive been doing the same thing, trying to purchase all the clives i come across. ive owned mine for as long as i can remember. im hoping to one day buy the clive name and restore the company back to te way it was. just need the funds. stay cool

Anonymous said...

I have the same one in black! Best ever! Only issue I've had is a broken zipper pull. Can't believe they aren't around anymore!

Anonymous said...

Thanks-
Clive

Anonymous said...

I've owned my Clive pack since the sixth grade, and i'm about to finish my fourth year of college. This is seriously one of the most well-constructed items I have purchased in my entire life. Within those ten years, the only thing to malfunction on the pack is a single buckle that had unfortunately snapped.

I wish these guys were still around, I would be a lifetime customer.

Unknown said...

i know exactly what you guys are talking about. ive been on ebay buying all the bags i can. ive had mine original black since the early 2000's. and its still ticking. so far i have around 10 different styles. some dude is trying to sell a self-made Clark Kent backpack for $250. it wasnt even on the show. he says he had it made. kinda crazy if you ask me.

Unknown said...

Got the same bag in white. Best backpack I've ever owned.

Unknown said...

If anyone is interested, I've got a killer Clive backpack I'm willing to let go! Great condition. Well taken care of!
Txwxax@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have the same blue one.....you want it?

Дмитрий Питер said...

Это самая ЛУЧШАЯ МОЯ ПОКУПКА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Всегда рядом со мной, по жизни!!!

Дмитрий Питер said...

Спасибо компании Clive!!!! Команде лучших ребят от Команды Регби ВВА!)) Спасибо ВАМ!!!

Дмитрий Питер said...

Ждём с нетерпением вас обратно!!!!!!!! Вы лучшие!!!!))