Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New and Improved

I love the beginning of school semesters.  It makes you feel like everything will turn out alright.  This cold weather could be helping my good moods too.  Fall is the best season for multiple reasons:  Cold weather (I run about fifteen degrees hotter than everyone I know), Trees change colors (how f'n cool is that?!), and Halloween! Not to mention wearing hoodie's and jumping in giant leaf piles...

I've recently started reading again. I think it's been a good year since I read a book.  That sounds so bad when I say it in my head.  But I just flew through "Diary" by Chuck Palahniuk in three sittings and can't wait to read "The Call of The Wild" next.

I also bought a really nice journal and have been writing in it everyday.  I realized I have a horrible memory and should probably start documenting my life so when I'm older I can look back and see how naive and reckless I was through my twenties.

I'm trying to enjoy my time on this miracle of a planet we live on and I want to start treating the people I love with kindness and make them smile as much as possible. You have to find out who is on your team and has your best interests at heart, and try and do the same for them.

But enough philosophy, I hope everybody has a great school year and to kick it off here's a little toon-idge to groove to:


No comments: