Saturday, November 29, 2008

birthday/thanksgiving

Well I'm 21 now and it's pretty much the same except I can go waste my money on beer in smelly crowded bars and rent a hotel room. Woohoo! My birthday just happened to land on my favorite holiday this year, Thanksgiving, which was an awesome birthday present! I had some pre game celebration Thanksgiving eve with my mom and chels. We went up to the bar at midnight and i drank my first legal beer with my mom and girlfriend which was cool.

Thanksgiving day we ate dinner with my family and then headed over  the Emery household for the real party. The night consisted of multiple shots of patron, beer, wine, apples to apples, scattagories and more food! It was an awesome two day birthday celebration and i enjoyed my all day nap the day after thanksgiving.

P.S. 

Currently working on some covers i want to record and put up on youtube. here's the list:

The Spill Canvas-This is for keeps

Elliot Smith-Baby britain

Built To Spill-the weather

The Hush Sound-Where we went wrong

Say Anything-I want to know your plans

So keep an eye out, don't know when I'll get around to it but i really want to.
 


No comments: