Friday, November 14, 2008

free time

It's so weird for me to think about how it must feel to walk. I think about it constantly and dream about it almost every night.  I haven't walked in a little over a month and it's gonna sound horribly cliche but it's definitely an eye-opener.  I look at someone who is doomed to wheel around in a wheelchair or use a walker for the rest of their life, and I can't help but look at my life and realize how fucking lucky I am.  Yeah it's hard to be stuck in a room 24/7 watching your body deteriorate right in front of you and going semi-stir crazy simultaneously, but It's nothing compared to what some people in this world go through. 

So I've decided to not bitch about my situation and just get through it. If you hear me complaining just knock me upside the old coconut and say "Hey pussy...shut your face hole and suck it up, cause it could be ALOT worse."  

In other news, I have this awesome person in my life who I have yet to brag about.  Now I'm not one to throw my personal life out there but I can't help but be stoked about this girl.  Over half of our relationship I've been on crutches, and she's been so great about doing everything from the biggest to the smallest stuff without question.  She is the most unexpected present I have received in the last year and I am so glad to know her and I'm able to share everything with her.  She doesn't want to change me, she just wants to be with me, and I don't think i could ask for more.  

So thanks for putting up with me over the last month and I swear I will make it up to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could ask for more! Are you crazy in the coconut?! ;)
chels