Saturday, November 1, 2008

H-ween





Well Halloween was awesome!  I got to be a flesh eating handicap zombie and walk around with my trusty sexy samurai at my side!  As you can see my mom got in the spirit and dressed up as a Mexican.  A little too convincing if you ask me, but she did a great job!  

No candy unfortunately.  We didn't get done getting ready until about eight, and by then all the houses were dark and kids were inside sorting their goodies into separate piles by color, flavor etc. 

So we hit Micky D's to show off our sweet costumes to my brother who was working and were greeted with a lot of funny looks and snickers (Not the candy kind sadly).  We continued on to Jimmy John's and met up with the Matt's to sit and eat sandwich's and Halloween cup cakes thanks to miss Lara! Thanks again!

Next we went to borders where we were found even more funny looks and glares from staff and costumers.  We sat around reading magazines and Chelsea showed me the infamous Scary Stories book that had all three Scary Stories books inside. I read one and had to put it down before I wet my wheelchair!

After borders we hit up Chelsea's mom's pub where we met up with her parents and shot the shit for about ten minutes before heading to her house where I decided I couldn't take the itchiness of the face paint and reluctantly washed my face before we head off the the rice boys house where we were for the rest of the night. 

All in all it was a great night, except for forgetting my phone and not realizing it until entering my driveway and having to drive all the way back to the Rice's house.  My bed was a welcome sight and i slept like a little handicap baby! Hope everybody had a Happy Halloween!

No comments: