Thursday, March 12, 2009

fail blog

There are many reasons why I wish i could carry my camera on me at all times but last week takes the cake. So my brother Ben (Cheese as I affectionately call him) and I were purchasing some food and bedding for my new roommates the rats from Pet provisions in Brighton. As we were walking out a lady walked up to the counter wearing a FUR COAT. Immediately after leaving the store Ben and I looked at each other and said how great that picture would have been for fail blog. I think i might just carry a disposable in my car from now on for just such an occasion. I would totally walk back in and snap a picture of this fool buying food for her little shitzu or whatever wearing some other animals skin. Needless to say we got a laugh out of it.

2 comments:

itsyourmom said...

This reminds me of the time I saw some cows stretching their necks over a wire fence down at the farm on Marshall at 9 Mile, trying to eat the tall grass on the other side with a whole 40 acre field behind them...caption: The Grass Is Always Greener on the Other Side of the Fence...would have been a money maker, disposable is the way to go...

Skills if you know me said...

yes fo sho.