Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I see you dream

So the other night I had this awesome dream and I wrote it down as soon as I woke up. I Guess I'll let it speak for itself. Here it is verbatim because it's funny how I was still super groggy when I was writing this:

"We went to the movies to see some sweet band play and I snuck into the bathroom and put the number twelve looks like you on a CD player in the last stahl. I went to check into the movie and my movie ticket wouldn't go through the checker which was setup like the subway. So after fucking around with this ticket guy and playing some dice game to try and get in I left and walked around. I waited for him to leave and jumped the turn-style. Then I ran into the band and the lead singer was Will ferrell! Then I proceeded to as how he liked the music playing by throwing up a devil sign and banging my head a couple times. He looked pissed off so I headed towards the bathroom to shut off the music. I went into the last stall and the door had been kicked in. I turned the CD player off and unplugged the thing only to discover that the music wasn't coming from the CD player anymore. It was like the music was being played all over the theater. I decided to walk around and met up with my Mom and Dad who were dressed reall funny. They took me around to meet all the celebrities all the while in the background there's grind music playing. I woke up to realize I had fallen asleep with the number twelve blasting out of my speakers in surround sound. Hence the mysterious music I couldn't shut off in my dream!"

No comments: