Tuesday, March 31, 2009

well kids

I'm sure someone with extremely better grammer and writing skills has ranted about this before, but what the hell is up with Uggs and Northface jackets?! I don't know if it's just a college campus epidemic but I think someone needs to tell these girls they all look exactly the same. I don't know for the life of me why you would consciencely (which apparently isn't a word) want to wear the exact same thing as a thousand other people. I'm not just picking on the girls because there are a lot of guys on campus who wear Northface jackets too.

Maybe if I started photographing everybody I see on campus wearing this ridiculous combination and made a website where it was just a page of all these pictures, maybe, just maybe these sad souls would realize they look like some weird fleece cult who pay 100 dollars for SLIPPERS?!?!?!?!

Another thing I've realized in my time on this earth is that teenagers who go to the mall, consciencely or subconsciencely (this is still to be determined) dress scarily similar. Three guys will be walking and they will all have baseball caps, Hollister hoodies, pre-faded jeans and some sort of leather shoes on. Don't believe me? Next time you are at the mall just stop and take a second to look at a group of young'ins walkin around. Guarantee while you are there you will see at least 3-4 groups of clones trodding around. Ok I know this was a pretty bitchy blog so I'll lighten the mood a little with a joke.

Two campers are hiking in the woods when one is bitten on the rear end by a rattlesnake. “I’ll go into town for a doctor,” the other says. He runs ten miles to a small town and finds the town’s only doctor, who is delivering a baby. “I can’t leave,” the doctor says. ‘But here’s what to do. Take a knife, cut a little X where the bite is, suck out the poison and spit it on the ground.” The guy ruins back to his friend, who is in agony. ‘What did the doctor say?” the victim asks. “He says you’re gonna die.”

No comments: