Monday, March 30, 2009

well well well

I don't really have anything interesting to say, I went all the way up to school today to see a counselor and the office was closed so now I'm stealin some internet time before I go back home. I'm super stoked today though cause Brittany my roommate and I are signing a lease for next fall where we will be living in the same hall as all my friends! There's six apartments in this complex, three upstairs and three downstairs. The bottom three are all open so It's gonna be Garrett and Brad in one, Austin and Katie in one and Me and Brittany in the other one! It's gonna be so awesome to live so close to such awesome people.

And it's a possibility that my super duper girlfriend and her sweet friend Tyffany might live in one of the apartments in our building which would be pretty much make our complex the coolest one around. So cross your fingers.

In other news I've been trying to get in shape for my beach job this summer. It all started when i got on the scale after being back at school for a month and I weighed 165 pounds!?!?!?! I know this doesn't sound like a lot but considering I've never weighed more than 150 in my entire life I decided it was time to get some musk-ulls. I've been doing push-ups, sit-ups and riding my stationary bike I used for my PT when I messed up my leg. I tried to do these new push-ups today where you close your fists and use your knuckles to push yourself up. That shit is hard! try it.

Ok well i think I'm gonna go buy some groceries. I've been eating spoonfulls of peanut butter and Nutella, and cambells soup for the last week So i think it's time i get some real food. Before I go you should go check out my friends band Tiger Tiger. They're really awesome dudes and they need some money cause they're on tour so go to their shows when they get back in town and buy some shit! here's their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/tigertiger

No comments: